aboutnici

Meet the Sexy girl!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Jennifer Morrison pics 2








Here are some photos:


Here this interview with Kristin she made last year in October:

Kristin: Can we talk about your character and House?

Jennifer: Sure!

Kristin: I want them together! Make it happen already! Just
do it!

Jennifer: I keep telling the writers to have us have sex!
They don't listen to me(Laughs)

Kristin: Just do it

Jennifer: I know!

Kristin: Even if the scene doesn't call for it(I think that's what she says, it's not clear what she says)

Jennifer: We finally....hug at one point, I'll tell you that

Kristin: That's kinda alot for House, though. Right?

Jennifer: I think it's pretty crazy that it has taken 3 seasons to hug! Like....that's a long time!

(Is Cameron in love with House?) (Laughs)"Yes! I was gonna
say of course, but yes, yes does the job. I think she hates that she’s in love
with House. You know, it’s that...it's that love you wish you could make go
away. And even if you know it's bad for you, even if you know you
shouldn't...you know, it's just...it's a force for her, you know. He's someone who inspires her and who pushes her and challanges her and then also he shows enough moments of vulnerability to her, to like..keep her sucked in, you know. Even though there's not really a relationship there. But she gets him, I think. She sort of understands how he operates and that sort of creates an intimacy between two people, wheater or not they've ever been intimate so...so yeah, I think she wouldn't admit that to herself, but if I was on the outside looking in, I would say yes"

"You know, Dr House's sort of crass way of dealing with patiens is something
that Cameron is very used to, but she's also seeing through it, I think
similarly to how she looked at the date and the way he was bringing up all this
things and tried to put up walls and barriers. Somehow she just sees this
softness under there, it's almost like she looks at him and she can't see the
exterior that everybody else sees. She can see what she believes to be behind
that. And whether that's true or not is for Hugh to tell you...or for, you know, for House to show us all, but in terms of Camerons decide of perspective, she's seeing a person behind that that's really needing love and in desire of these things that he's just not capable of allowing himself.

"I have never said this to you guys before, but I actually know the two
quotes by heart?? I can quote them if I want to without reading them :-) And I
haven't sitting and trying to learn, I have just seen them so many times that
because I know them now by heart. I'm crazy, I know :-)

Hugh Laurie Interview about Dr.Cameron:

Hugh has said both good things and bad-ish things about them, like this one I
wrote down from a radio interview I found with him on the internet


Graham: "When is House...final question for you....gonna have an on camera sex scene with Dr Allison Cameron?"(Hugh laughs a little)

Hugh: "I think that's somewhere in the distance..um...if ever. Because...you know, the truth is I'm twice her age, there are million reasons why this is not frankly..."

Graham: "Oh, come on!"

Hugh: "I am! I am. Twice her age, four times her weight. Um...I just don't think it
will be a pretty union. I think....there are many other alliances(spelling???) that more likley will be formed before that ever happens. Although I think, you know...we'll probably both carry a bit of a torch for eachother. But it'll be a hidden torch"

Graham: "You really gonna sit here and say you don't want to see that happen? The girl is gorgeous!"

Hugh: "Hey look....I...wanting it to happen is slightly different from thinking it will happen. No, want is fine! Put me down on the want list! That will be terrific, that will be just fine with me"

1 Comments:

  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Pat R said…

    I'm still sad that they let Cameron go, replaced her with that other ditsy girl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home