aboutnici

Meet the Sexy girl!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ruby Wallpaper

Wallpaper - Supernatural - Lonely Soul
Wallpaper
Lonely Soul
Characters: Ruby
Episode: not episode specific
Lyrics from "Say (All I Need)" by OneRepublic
1024 800

Wallpaper - Supernatural - You Remind MeWallpaper
You Remind Me
Characters: Dean Winchester and Ruby
Episode: 3x06 - Malleus Maleficarum
Lyrics from "Until the Day I Die" by Story of the Year
1024 800


Wallpaper - Supernatural - Fallen Angel Wallpaper
Fallen Angel
Characters: Sam and Ruby
Images and quote from 3x04 - Sin City
1024 800



For more wallpapers, go to these sites:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger M. said…

    Hi, I'm the artist who created the pink Ruby wallpaper ('I am the tragedy and the heroine...'). I don't appreciate when people post my wallpapers without my permission and especially without crediting me, I clearly say this on my homepage (and since you've found my wall, I guess you've been there at least once). Please, remove it immediately. I can see that I'm not the only whos wallpapers have been posted, so I would ask you to please remove every wallpaper/fanarting you've posted without the artists' consents. We take this very seriously, we work hard on our wallpapers. Thanks.

    Marilyne

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi, someone just linked me here warning of this. I'm the artist of the other 3 Ruby Wallpapers: Lonely Soul, You Remind Me, and Fallen Angel.

    I, too, do not appreciate it when people post my wallpapers without permission, and it clearly says that these aren't to be posted anywhere without permission.

    I did notice that you linked back to my site, but you still didn't ask permission.

    Please remove my wallpapers immediately.

    Thank you.
    -Kate
    LJ: Mulanreflection / nohappyendings_

     

Post a Comment

<< Home